The Signorelli Company (TSC) is a vertically integrated, diversified development company based in The Woodlands, TX. Established in 1994, the company has experience in all the aspects of real estate that make up master planned communities with divisions in land, office, retail, entertainment, medical, outdoor hospitality, multi-family, homebuilding, and build-for-rent. TSC is one of the largest privately held development companies in the State of Texas with presence across all four quadrants of the greater Houston area and growing. Recognized as a leader in the real estate industry, TSC has won Developer of the Year awarded by The Greater Houston Builder Association and ranked as a Top Workplace for four consecutive years.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct and Oversee Conceptual Plan/Preliminary Plat/Final Plat
• Obtain approval of subdivision, development and reimbursement agreements
• Obtain common area landscape plan approval
• Oversee Paving, Utility, Landscape and various other subcontractors
• Conduct daily field inspections
• Oversee civil, geotechnical and structural engineers
• Oversee and manage all project related SWPPP requirements
• Oversee architects, engineers and land planners
• Manage and Maintain design and installation of infrastructure with all Dry Utility providers
• Manage and Maintain Construction project budgeting
• Manage and Maintain Construction budget variance reporting and analysis
• Coordinate and assist with builders under contract for lot takedowns or pod sales
• Work with financial analyst to maintain proformas
• Direct and Manage Contract Negotiations and Bid analysis/administration
• Manage and Maintain Scheduling including critical path analysis
• Manage Residential Property Owner’s Associations and Municipal Utility Districts with the community
• Coordinate and assist others in market research, sales and advertising
• Manage undeveloped land to ensure appropriate level of maintenance and taxes
• Performs other related duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Four-year degree in business, finance, engineering or related field required
• Three years of experience in land development
• Strong work ethic and commitment to implementation and execution
• Value Engineering and knowledge of local market for contracting, manpower, pricing, and entitlements
• Financial and accounting understanding
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Ability to build positive working relationships with team members.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, especially Excel and Project.
The Signorelli Company is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We seek to empower everyone’s diverse experiences to maximize our organization’s talent and capabilities.
This job description is not meant to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of this job. The Signorelli Company reserves the right to change or modify job duties as necessary based on business necessity.
The Signorelli Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. Fill out the form below and attach your resume and cover letter.