Marketing Manager - Land Development Divison
View More Opportunities
As the Marketing Manager for the Land Development Division of The Signorelli Company, you will be responsible for managing and implementing advertising, marketing and communication programs to help build brand awareness, drive sales and traffic, and ensuring clear communications for all The Signorelli Company communities. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for event planning and support. The primary objective is to build business and brand presence for all active Signorelli Company communities.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns for residential master-planned communities.
- Manage in-house graphic designer team in marketing initiatives including direct mail, email, collateral, signage, displays, ads (online and offline), events and web page content.
- Support in the creation and implementation of presentations, event collateral, signage, brochures and advertising programs.
- Update and track community builder portal and reporting database for all Signorelli communities
- Monitor community traffic on a weekly basis to identify trends, evaluate communities behind traffic/sales goals, and make marketing plan recommendations to improve performance.
- Work closely with Land Development Division and Market Director to ensure marketing programs are aligned with Division goals.
- Assist with research, copy and creative direction for projects and campaigns.
- Develop comprehensive plans and messaging strategy, creative development, evaluation and optimization in alignment with goals.
- Work with Marketing Director on brand strategy and implementation of best practices for all Signorelli Company communities.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of community events.
- Create/review/update community signage programs for active Signorelli communities.
- Review press releases with Marketing Director.
- Serve as brand gatekeeper for the land division, with ultimate accountability for ensuring that every touchpoint the consumer has with The Signorelli Company communities are consistent and in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Maintain and manage marketing budgets for all active projects.
- Responsible for managing sales leads, sales & traffic reporting and website maintenance.
- Work with marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns, events and promotions.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3 years in real estate marketing experience required
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- Must have excellent written and verbal
- Be able to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and the desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve with clients and team
- Capable of prioritizing multiple, simultaneous community projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations.
- Social Media Savvy - able to create and curate content, site maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to use standard software applications (e.g. Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, on-line database applications, internet)