The Signorelli Company (TSC) is a vertically integrated, diversified development company based in The Woodlands, TX. Established in 1994, the company has experience in all the aspects of real estate that make up master planned communities with divisions in land, office, retail, entertainment, medical, outdoor hospitality, multi-family, homebuilding, and build-for-rent. TSC is one of the largest privately held development companies in the State of Texas with presence across all four quadrants of the greater Houston area and growing. Recognized as a leader in the real estate industry, TSC has won Developer of the Year awarded by The Greater Houston Builder Association and ranked as a Top Workplace for four consecutive years.
The General Manager is responsible for the profit and loss of the assigned master planned community/communities. Serving as the senior executive over projects in the assigned master planned community, this position will oversee acquisition, entitlement and compliance through the project development, sales and marketing. This position will report directly to the corporate Senior VP of the Land Division for The Signorelli Company.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for leading the efforts of the division team, serving as the company’s ambassador to the local real estate market, municipalities, industry professionals and HOA bodies.
- Responsible for managing the division’s financial and human capital to assure the division goals and objectives are met and exceeded.
- Directs creation and adherence to community business plans including integration of development, financial, and marketing strategies. Certain core human resource, financial, and marketing efforts will be executed in corporate HQ in The Woodlands.
- Develops and maintains key political and public relationships within
- Responsible directing the efforts of all development and other key division staff, including sales, marketing and financial team members.
- Directs sales efforts and ensures metrics
- Directs all entitlement efforts throughout area of
- Directs land development efforts throughout area of
- Ensures integration of corporate marketing strategies and
- Identifies possible acquisitions available in local Engages corporate leadership as needed during the acquisition and due diligence process.
- Collaborates with corporate leadership in community envisioning and startup, guiding projects from acquisition to grand opening.
- Provides training, coaching, and mentoring of team members on all projects in
- Performs other projects and related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering or related field desired
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in land development (master planned community experience preferred)
- Value Engineering and knowledge of local market for contracting, manpower, pricing, and entitlements
- Financial and accounting understanding
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
The Signorelli Company is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We seek to empower everyone’s diverse experiences to maximize our organization’s talent and capabilities.
This job description is not meant to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of this job. The Signorelli Company reserves the right to change or modify job duties as necessary based on business necessity.