The Signorelli Company is a vertically integrated, diversified development company based in The Woodlands, TX. Established in 1994, the company is involved in all aspects of real estate including commercial, mixed-use, multi-family, office, medical, land development, recreational and single-family homes. As one of the largest privately held real estate companies in the state of Texas, the Signorelli Company has won Developer of the Year awarded by the Greater Houston Builders Association and was recently awarded "Top Work Places" by the Houston Chronicle and "Best Places to Work" by the Houston Business Journal.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Maintenance Technician for our The Retreat RV and Camping Resort in Huffman, TX.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading and overseeing the maintenance and housekeeping team members and handle all day-to-day upkeep on the resort. The Maintenance Technician will work 40+hours a week. Evenings, weekends, and on-call hours are required as circumstances warrant.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide open communication to Resort Manager and staff.
- Complete regular resort inspections.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Provide direct supervision, training & coaching, and resources to maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure efficient, timely, safe work practices, and completion of duties. Consistently and uniformly address proper procedures with all team members.
- Provide safety training.
- Ensure all company appearance and safety standards are being met at all times.
- Work within approved maintenance budget and make recommendations with regards to allocation of funds and CapX projects.
- Establish, prioritize, and follow-up on work orders and oversee projects to ensure efficient, timely, and safe completion of the tasks.
- Manage and oversee on-site contractors and ensure proper completion of services and build a strong working vendor/contractor relationships. Obtain estimates and quotes as necessary.
- Develop a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan of action and maintenance schedule for the resort. Aid team in perform routine and preventative maintenance to maintain the integrity of the resort and its’ assets.
- Perform light repairs, carpentry, plumbing, grounds, electrical, painting, pool and spa maintenance.
- Provide excellent customer service to all current and prospective guests at all times and possess a service-minded customer-centric attitude. Respond to customer requests and concerns promptly with the upmost care and concern.
- Ensure common all lawn and common areas are well manicured. Develop and oversee a schedule for treating for weeds, weed-eating, raking leaves, planting trees/ flowers/shrubs, spreading mulch/woodchips/stones, trimming hedges and shrubs, cut and remove tree limbs as needed, and perform any and all other lawn care services as necessary.
- Ensure trash & debris is picked up from around the resort daily.
- Empty trash receptacles daily.
- Ensure all resort streets, common areas, and buildings are accessible and free from hazards.
- Develop Emergency an Emergency On-call Schedule. Perform on-call emergency services as required.
- Assist in all aspects of the resort maintenance, repair, upkeep.
- Develop a well-defined and organized system to track shop supplies, tools, products, material, and equipment inventory. Monitors use of supplies and inventory and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Ensure workspaces are organized, clean, and free from debris or hazard.
- Fill propane tanks (if licensed).
- Coordinate with and assist other departments.
- Exhibit the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Maintain thorough records pertaining to any maintenance related tasks. This includes but not limited to; Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), preventive maintenance logs, pool logs, vehicle maintenance and usage logs, etc.)
- Attends all requested and required training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have an “all hands on deck” attitude.
Skill and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- 5+ years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc. is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment daily.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- RV Park experience a plus.
- LP-Gas Certification a plus.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) Certification a plus.
To learn more about The Retreat RV & Camping Resort, visit www.theretreatrv.com