Marketing Manager - Commercial
View More Opportunities
The Signorelli Company is a vertically integrated, diversified development company based in The Woodlands, TX. The company has over a track record of over 25-years in all aspects of real estate including land development, commercial, mixed-use, office, medical, recreational properties, multi-family and single-family development. We are one of the largest privately held development companies in the State of Texas. Our peers recognize us as a leader in the real estate industry and we recently won the Developer of the Year awarded by The Greater Houston Builder Association. Our sustained growth has created an immediate need to add a Commercial Real Estate Analyst to our team. We provide competitive salaries, health insurance and other benefits. The Signorelli Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As the Commercial Marketing Manager for the Signorelli Company, you will report to the Signorelli Company Marketing Director and be responsible for managing and implementing advertising, marketing and communication programs to help build brand awareness, drive sales and traffic, and ensure clear communications for all the commercial, multi-family, retail and recreational division for the Signorelli Company.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns for commercial, retail, multi-family and recreational properties.
- Manage in-house graphic designer team in creation of online and offline marketing initiatives including direct mail, email, collateral, signage, displays, ads (online and offline), events and web page content.
- Support in the creation and implementation of presentations, event collateral, signage, brochures and advertising programs.
- Manage company CRM and analyze and present reports on a regular basis.
- Monitor leads, analytics and sales / leases on a weekly basis to identify trends, evaluate traffic / sales goals pace, and make marketing plan recommendations to improve performance.
- Work closely with Commercial/Retail/Multi-Family/Recreation Divisions and Market Director to ensure marketing programs are aligned with each division’s goals.
- Assist with research, copy and creative direction for projects and campaigns.
- Support social media efforts with relevant contents and monitor various social media platform pages for potential issues, good stories, etc.
- Work with Marketing Director on brand strategy and implementation of best practices for all Signorelli Company properties.
- Plan and manage community events.
- Create/review/update community signage programs for active Signorelli properties.
- Book and manage new community photo shoots on a timely basis, updating photo library and community websites with new lifestyle, development, and model home photography.
- Create press releases and manage media contact relationships.
- Serve as brand gatekeeper for the commercial/retail/multi-family/recreational divisions, with ultimate accountability for ensuring every touchpoint the consumer has with the Signorelli Company properties are consistent and in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Maintain and manage marketing budgets for all active projects.
- Ensure company websites and marketing packets are current and updated regularly.
- Work with marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns, events and promotions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- 5 years’ prior marketing experience in real estate (commercial, retail etc.) marketing and promotional activities required.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants, vendors, employees and managers regarding promotions or personnel issues to ensure the smooth implementation of the marketing strategy for the projects
- Positive attitude and the desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, effectively working on multiple projects concurrently and has the innate ability to get things done with speed, urgency and accuracy
- Digitally savvy with a strong focus on social media required. Leverage and optimize various social and web platforms to create dynamic content that is engaging and positively projects the brands
- Ability to analyze budget numbers for conformance to budgetary guidelines
- Must be capable of prioritizing multiple, simultaneous community projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to use standard software applications (e.g. Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Asana, on-line database applications)
- College degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.