Marketing Manager - Corporate
View More Opportunities
This position is accountable for supporting The Signorelli Company (TSC) in the overall management, direction and coordination of all marketing initiatives. The position ensures that corporate marketing and promotional objectives are met or exceeded with quality results that consistently improve the profitability of all TSC’s projects.
- Support the Director of Marketing with budgeting, reforecasting, improving net income beyond approved budget with respect to all disciplines of TSC.
- Ensure effective cost control and profitability for the marketing budget.
- Maintains communications with all key stakeholders to improve performance.
- Promotes effective business relationship to convey corporate operational policies.
- Demonstrate excellent event management skills from conception to execution and pre/post event detail communication and reporting.
- Monitor performance of our projects. Identify performance opportunities and proactively work with our teams to improve results.
- Code expenses to general ledger and approve accounts payables for marketing activities.
- Completes other periodic reports in a timely manner.
- Executes approved projects in a timely manner – ensures scope accuracy and compliance.
- Manages and monitors the website maintenance and social media content.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with execution of marketing campaigns (ie. Content creation, brand guidelines, etc.)
- Monitor competitors’ social media platforms: pages, sites, blogs as well as community partnerships, expansions, events, and other happenings on a daily basis - report findings and recommendations to the Marketing Department.
- Responsible for tracking onsite and offsite events and happenings.
- Works with all departments at all levels to enhance their marketing initiatives, establish new ones.
- Maintains positive relationship with local community groups, tenants, vendors, local Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Effectiveness in using oral and written communication.
- Assist CEO as needed.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments that impact marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill
- 5 years’ prior marketing experience in real estate (commercial, retail etc.) marketing and promotional activities.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants, vendors, employees and managers regarding promotions or personnel issues to ensure the smooth implementation of the marketing strategy for the projects.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Detail-oriented, effectively working on multiple projects concurrently and has the innate ability to get things done with speed, urgency and accuracy.
- Digitally savvy. Leverage and optimize various social and web platforms to create dynamic content that is engaging and positively projects the brands.
- Ability to analyze budget numbers for conformance to budgetary guidelines.
- Must be able to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
- College degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required