Valley Ranch Town Center is one of the largest retail developments underway in Texas with over 1.5 million square feet of retail, shopping, dining, entertainment and multi-family open or under construction. This super-regional hub includes a diverse collection from both national and local entities, Valley Ranch Town Center is quickly becoming Northeast Houston’s premier retail destination.
- Limited Opportunities Remaining - including last Junior Anchor space
- Located at the rapidly growing corridor of Interstate 69 (Highway 59) and the Grand Parkway (99) with a combined 200,000 vehicles per day
- 240-acre development with over 1.5 million square feet of retail and mixed-use
- Includes regional entertainment and civic destinations, including multiple sports complexes, planned amphitheater and 100 acres of public lakes/parks
- Anchored by Academy, Kroger, Target, Cinemark, HomeGoods, Burlington, TJ Max, Hobby Lobby, Ross, PetSmart, Rack Room Shoes, and Party City
- Includes upscale apartment community, The Pointe at Valley Ranch Town Center with 336 units (Phase one)
Marketing Package & Site Plan
Secure the last remaining anchor opportunity in Valley Ranch Town Center.
Anchor Space Marketing Package
For more information contact: