View More Opportunities
The Marketing Director is responsible for the overall marketing strategy for all Signorelli Company asset classes in Land Development, Retail/Commercial, Recreational Properties, Office, Medical, Single-Family and Multi-Family development. In this position you will be responsible for development and coordinating the marketing plans for development for all asset classes and projects. This position is goal-oriented and requires a strong leader with a passion for real estate and live-work-play developments. The right candidate can provide insightful and effective direction, while overseeing the implantation of each marketing plans and the employees with marketing division for the company. You will be a strategic resource with a creative focus and collaborate with local leadership and your team, researchers and support professionals to create new business development materials, marketing campaigns, PR, advertising and digital marketing, pitches and proposals. Successful candidates must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time, while serving as the subject matter expert on Signorelli’s public brand.
- Overall marketing strategy for The Signorelli Company and all asset classes.
- Outstanding pitch strategies and materials, and write content for press releases, proposals, and RFP responses.
- Develop marketing strategies to support all business development efforts including the creation and implementation for each project.
- Manage all branding and marketing strategies for each asset classes
- Effectively run a growing marketing team, including in-house graphic designers
- Promote a team company culture and provide direction to ensure accuracy and consistency of work while complying with company brand standards
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software systems and internal websites.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Provide brand identity awareness, education, and enforcement.
- Preform creative direction on signage platforms, quotes and biding and execution of install.
- Lead marketing team to create collateral for all asset classes including, signage, print ads, digital ads, brochures, billboards, floorplans, brochures, newsletters, drip campaigns and direct mail.
- Establish and maintain relationships with digital company, media and local leaders.
- Manage and organize marketing budgets for all company projects, including coding and processing.
- Understanding marketing processes and discovering opportunities to improve them
- Consulting with business homebuilders and regional sales directors on marketing strategies/plans for land development projects.
- Measuring the effectiveness and evaluating ROI of campaigns and channels
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ability to solution and problem solve with clients and team
- High energy work ethic, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capable of prioritizing multiple, simultaneous projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Respond quickly and effectively to ever-changing situations.
- Collaborative leadership style.
- Highly organized with strong execution skills.
- Exemplify company’s core values.
- Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Education and Experience
- 10+ years in real estate marketing required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or other related field